Part Number: 1181
The CM 10BASE-T1S of Technica Engineering is a logging device used to capture and timestamp 10BASE-T1S communication.
The Capture Module incorporates 10BASE-T1S events logging capabilities which allows the device to react to situations such as 1) a beacon being received, 2) end-of-stream delimiter error, 3) PLCA symbols detected/missing or 4) PLCA empty cycle. The product provides deep insights into the network, enabling effective optimization.
To be able to log the data with a minimal impact on the tested system, the Capture Module is connected to the communication line that is observed. This way, all data sent over the line are timestamped. Our Capture Module 10BASE-T1S can be used to log up to 6x networks of 10BASE-T1S traffic.
On the back side of the device you can find three 1000BASE-T RJ-45 connectors. These connections are used for 1) the device configuration, 2) data uplink to a test PC or logger and 3) time synchronization with other logging devices.
Among other characteristics, it also includes individual LED status and error per link, making it easy to monitor network status. The wide input voltage range of 6.5-to-32-volt DC ensures that the device can be used in Automotive environments (12 /24 Volt nominal). It also allows easy-to-use configuration through an HTML webserver interface.
Our CM 10BASE-T1S supports 802.1AS to enable time synchronization in applications with multiple communication technologies (10BASE-T1S, CAN, Automotive Ethernet, …) logged by our Capture Modules. Further, the ASAM CMP and TECMP protocols are supported to provide synchronized logfiles including important meta data.
- Logging of 6x 10BASE-T1S links using the Microchip LAN8670 PHY
- 3x RJ-45 1000BASE-T Ports for Config, Logging data output and Timesync
- Network Time Synchronization (802.1AS gPTP automotive profile support in GM/Master/Slave roles)
- Individual LED status and error per link
- Wide voltage range: 12 /24 Volt DC
- Robust galvanized sheet steel with black powder coated housing
- Size: 36×166,5x130mm
- Temperature range: -40°Celsius to 80°Celsius
- Configurable advanced filters with multiple actions and protocols options (LinkUp/Down, MACSec Header …)
- 10BASE-T1S events logging: Beacon received, end-of-Stream delimiter error, PLCA Symbols detected/missing, PLCA Empty Cycle, etc.
- Easy configuration via webserver
- Import and export of configurations
- Network Time Synchronization supports several standards (AVNU gPTP / 802.1AS, PTPv2) – allowing the user to synchronize multiple Capture Module variants and other devices
- Source timestamping with 40 ns resolution
- High-speed startup (<200ms)
- Rotary switch for manual configuration of the device IP address (Gbit, RJ-45)
- TECMP support
- Startup buffer including time correction for buffered frames (before time sync)
- Wake-up/Sleep functionality (IN/OUT)
- Possibility to reset to default settings by the rotary switch
If you have any question or you are wishing to receive the User Manual or more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org