If you require any assistance, let us know and we will be in touch.
Information on the collection of personal data
1. In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. The person responsible in accordance with Article 4.7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Technica Engineering GmbH,
Leopoldstr. 236, 80807 Munich
Telephone:+49 89/200 07 24-10,
Fax: +49 89/200 07 24-30
E-mail: email@example.com (see our imprint).
You can contact our data protection officer Stefan Haugg at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
3. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and phone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this context after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal retention obligations.
4. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the defined criteria for the storage time.
1. You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- right to be informed
- right of access
- right to rectification
- right to erasure/to be forgotten
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right to object and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. In the case of the mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 sec. 1.1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
1.This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (here b)
- Persistent cookies (in addition to c).
2. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
3. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
4. You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
Application via our applicant portal
1. If you would like to apply for one of our advertised positions or on your own initiative, please use our application portal. This is the only way we can ensure that your personal data is transported securely via the Internet without anyone being able to access this data on the transport route. You also facilitate the process of processing, because when you transfer your application to our system, a well-regulated procedure with a strict authorization concept takes place. Furthermore, the correct processing can be simplified for us and finally a correct deletion of your personal data can be done much easier.
2. If you apply to us, we regularly collect at least the following personal data sent to us voluntarily by you: Postal address (street,house number, address addition, postal code, city, state, country), Personal information (firstname, last name, academic title, gender, birthday, place of birth, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, homepage, links to social media profiles), work and project phases ( date of entry, exit date, company name, company address, employment ratio, weekly working time, industry, field of work, position, skills, websites and Internet resources), school phases (entry date, date of withdrawal, institution name, address, training topic/study programme/focus), academic publications (publication date, title, topic, institute, congress volume, list of authors, postal address of the conference, Skills, field of work, industry, websites and Internet resources), more information (personal interests/hobbies, service certificates and recommendations, other websites and Internet resources), job objectives(salary, availability date, position),
3. Processing of your data by third parties In order to ensure that application documents are handled safely, we use the services of Recruitee B.V., Keizersgracht 313, 1016 EE Amsterdam, Niederlande https://recruitee.com/en/impressum. Further information on the handling of personal data by the service provider is available at https://recruitee.com/en/privacy and https://recruitee.com/en/security-gdpr.
4. Time limits for deletion
After the job advertisement has been completed, your data will be deleted from our applicant system immediately. If you are employed by technica engineering, we will transfer your data to your personnel file. If a cancellation is made, we will delete your data from our system. Experience has shown that this process can take up to three months, so the rule period for deletion is three months. If you would like a show-stopping deletion, you are welcome to inform us easily.
- In the case of an unsolicited application, we will keep your data in our system for 12 months with your consent. After that, the data is automatically deleted and automatically informed by our system. From this point on, you will need to apply again if you want to stay in our system. If you wish to be deleted prematurely, you are welcome to inform us easily.
- Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing is the consent in accordance with Article 6 lit a GDPR as well as for the processing of your application for the purpose of the fulfilment of the contract Art. 6 lit b GDPR.
1. With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are identified in the declaration of consent.
2. To subscribe to our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to send the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any misuse of your personal data.
3. The only obligation to send the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6.1 lit. a GDPR.
4.You can revoke your consent to sending the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
5. For the processing of our newsletter we use the service provider Mailchimp. For more information about Mailchimp, please visit the following link https://mailchimp.com/legal/
Use of Matomo (tracking, analysis of user behavior)
1. This website uses the web analysis service Matomo in order to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6.1 lit. f GDPR.
2. For this evaluation, no cookies are stored on your computer. Preventing the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following hook to activate the opt-out plug-in: https://stats.technica-engineering.de/ This website uses Matomo with the “AnonymizeIP” extension. As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated, thus excluding direct personal redress. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Piwik will not be merged with other data collected by us.
3. The Matomo program is an open source project. For information from the third party on data protection, see https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
Use of social media for recruiting and advertising purposes
1. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data, in particular about the use of our presences in social networks and offers.
2. Please check carefully which personal data you share with us via social networks. For example, as long as you are logged into your respective account and visit our profile operated by the providers, the provider can assign this directly to your profile. They are thus clearly recognizable for the provider.
3. Your visit history can thus be used by the provider to create a profile about you. We expressly point out that the providers store the data of their users (e.g. personal information, IP address, etc.) and may also use them for business purposes.
4. Basically, we operate the pages and profiles in order to be able to contact customers, interested parties and employees as well as potential employees better and more comfortably. The past has shown us that our activities beyond our online presence in the form of a website lead to a significantly higher market penetration and thus contact options. That is why the activities in the social networks are an essential factor for our business success. For the use of the services, we therefore refer to an express legitimate interest on our part (Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f). By using our profile pages in the respective social networks, usage data is collected in addition to the personal data that you passed on to the provider when you created your access and, as a rule, the respective provider creates a personalized usage profile. However, this is beyond our control. Our activity only enables the provider to record that you were interested in our company and that you may like our contributions. In addition to the tracking carried out by the provider without our sphere of influence, there are therefore no knowingly any factors that would restrict your fundamental rights and freedoms and would counteract our legitimate interest in the use of the services mentioned. In the case of the tracking mentioned (recording and evaluation of your user behavior by the provider, we naturally hope that this will be clarified and legal certainty created in a timely manner.
5. Under the following link you can efficiently configure your browser to counteract the unwanted recording of your user behavior, but probably not in full: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
6. You can find more information about data processing and the responsible body of the provider under the following links.
Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland)
Facebook pages based on an agreement on joint processing of personal data
- Privacy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/,
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy,
Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA
- Privacy / Opt-Out: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA)
Verantwortliche Stelle bei Linkedin: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland)
- Datenschutzerklärung https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy,
- Opt-Out: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
Verantwortliche Stelle bie XING: XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Datenschutzerklärung/ Opt-Out: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
online meetings, conference calls and webinars via “Microsoft Teams”
1. We use “Microsoft Teams” for telephone conferences, online meetings, video conferences and / or webinars (hereinafter: “Online Meetings”). “Microsoft Teams” is a service from Microsoft Corporation.
2. If you access the “Microsoft Teams” website, the provider of “Microsoft Teams” is responsible for data processing. Accessing the website is only required to use “Microsoft Teams” in order to download the software for using “Microsoft Teams”.
3. If you do not want to or cannot use the “Microsoft Teams” app, you can also use “Microsoft Teams” via your browser. The service is then also provided via the “Microsoft Teams” website.
4. Which data is processed: When using “Microsoft Teams”, various types of data are processed. The scope of the data also depends on the details of the data you provide before or when participating in an “online meeting”.The following personal data are processed:
- User information: e. B. Display name (“Display name”), possibly e-mail address, profile picture (optional), preferred language
- Meeting metadata: e.g. B. Date, time, meeting ID, phone numbers, location
- Text, audio and video data: You may have the option of using the chat function in an “online meeting”. In this respect, the text entries you make are processed in order to display them in the “online meeting”. In order to enable the display of video and the playback of audio, the data from the microphone of your terminal device and any video camera on the terminal device are processed accordingly for the duration of the meeting. You can switch off or mute the camera or microphone yourself at any time using the “Microsoft Teams” applications.
5. Scope of processing: We use “Microsoft Teams” to hold “online meetings”. If we want to record “online meetings”, we will inform you transparently before activation and – if necessary – ask for your consent.
6. If it is necessary for the purpose of logging the results of an online meeting, we will log the chat content. However, this will usually not be the case.
7. Automated decision-making within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR is not used.
8. Legal basis for data processing: Insofar as personal data is processed by employees of Technica Engineering GmbH, Section 26 BDSG is the legal basis for data processing. If, in connection with the use of “Microsoft Teams”, personal data is not required for the establishment, implementation or termination of the employment relationship, but is an elementary part of the use of “Microsoft Teams”, Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. ) GDPR is the legal basis for data processing. In these cases, we are interested in the effective implementation of “online meetings”. Otherwise, the legal basis for data processing when conducting “online meetings” is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, insofar as the meetings are carried out in the context of contractual relationships. If there is no contractual relationship, the legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR. Here, too, we are interested in the effective implementation of “online meetings”.
9. Recipient / transfer of data: Personal data that are processed in connection with participation in “online meetings” are generally not passed on to third parties unless they are specifically intended for transfer. Please note that content from “online meetings”, as well as from personal meeting meetings, is often used to communicate information with customers, interested parties or third parties and is therefore intended to be passed on. Other recipients: The provider of “Microsoft Teams” necessarily receives knowledge of the above data, insofar as this is provided for in our order processing contract with “Microsoft Teams”.
10. Data processing outside the European Union: Data processing outside of the European Union (EU) does not take place, as we have limited our storage location to data centers in the European Union. However, we cannot rule out that the routing of data takes place via internet servers that are located outside the EU. This can be the case in particular if participants in an “online meeting” are in a third country.
11. Deletion of data: We generally delete personal data if there is no need for further storage. A requirement can exist in particular if the data is still required to fulfill contractual services, to check warranty and, if applicable, guarantee claims and to be able to grant or defend them. In the case of statutory retention requirements, deletion can only be considered after the respective retention obligation has expired.
Integration of YouTube videos
- We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transmission]. The legal basis for the display of the videos is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, i.e. the integration only takes place after your consent.
- By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the above-mentioned basic data such as IP address and timestamp are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
use of our portals
- (1) If you wish to use our portal, you must register by providing your e-mail address, a password of your choice and your name and telephone number. The provision of the aforementioned data is mandatory; you can provide all other information voluntarily by using our portal. For this service, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure, i.e. you will receive an e-mail in which you must confirm that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time, e.g. by clicking on the link in the email or by contacting us using the contact details provided. The data you provide as well as the times of your registration for the service and your IP address will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the notification service.
- If you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfilment of the contract until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal, unless you delete it beforehand. You can manage and change all data in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- The information you obtain via the portal is stored and evaluated by our portal solution. We will send you messages and notices about the availability of similar information to the stored e-mail addresses or contact you by telephone. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR our legitimate interest for the provision of free information.
- Functional cookies are required to ensure the functionality of the portal:
- With your consent, we record your user behaviour by means of New Relic. This means that your data is processed and stored outside the EU on the basis of the concluded standard contractual clauses. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR, your consent which you have given us via the Consent Management System. A session cookie has also been stored on your system for this purpose.
- To prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
2. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required in particular for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. In exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
3. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can contact us about your advertising objection under our published contact details.