Part Number: –
customized test benches
At Technica Engineering, we offer Customized Solutions that are designed specifically for your individual needs.Using the combination of our dedicated hardware components and software frameworks, we offer highly scalable and performant solutions for contemporary needs in testing. The test benches include our standard products, like MediaConverters, Capture Modules, Switch-based devices, or software tools but also special boards and hardware for advanced use cases. Our test benches provide a large processing capacity for test cases that are deployed by the user or by our team of experts. Technica can support OEMs by providing test benches for specialized, proprietary use cases.
With automated scripts, our test systems can run test cases simultaneously to enable high speed test runs. Our test benches stand out in the capability to handle the most complex network-related testing tasks in modern E/E systems. The test benches are designed to meet requirements derived from the development of modern autonomous vehicles, using Automotive Ethernet and legacy bus systems. With our yearlong experience and know-how derived from consulting projects in the design of modern E/E networks at leading Automotive OEMs, we design our products and test benches to be the best-in-class test equipment available on the market. Feel free to contact us to share your individual testing needs and to discuss a test setup that fulfils your requirements.
- Standard hardware products: Technica MediaConverters, Capture Modules, Switch-based devices (Media Gateway & EES).
- Individual hardware components for each test bench
- Individual developed boards
- Software products like Technica’s ANDi Tool
- Different sizes depending on the application
- Mobile test benches
- Robust housing
- Delivery of the complete test bench
- High performance and scalable solutions for complex test requirements
- Network based testing of automotive Ethernet and bus systems (CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, FlexRay)
- Development of concept, design and schematic by Technica
- Inclusion of all necessary hardware and software components
- On-site commissioning and first test runs
- Parallel running of several automated test cases
- Very high computing capacity
If you have any question or you are wishing to receive the User Manual or more information on Body Electronic Test System, feel free to contact us at email@example.com